Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Austria Images

In a world fueled by media it is easy to get overloaded with images.  I purchased a new camera for the season and am finding it just as easy to overload on killer photos.  How many can I put on FB before they loose their impact?  As a kid I would treasure the few riding photos we would get during the winter.  And as we had to wait for them to be developed (this concept must be mind-blowing to today's youth), getting them back from the lab was like Christmas.  Now photos that could grace magazine covers (the magazine also becoming a cultural relic) are lucky to get a glance on the internet.  
All this being said, I have adapted to the times and do not overly lament the change in culture.  It means we get to see tons more killer photos and more riders get some sort of exposure.  I have been posting the bangers to my FB sites, but realize that some fans still reject this medium and favor text-rich blogs.  This post serves to get some shots from our current stay in Austria out.  Otherwise they go to that hard drive graveyard in the depths of my most recent computer.  











No comments:

Post a Comment